Best Moving Company in Las Vegas
Welcome to Move on Moving! We are a full-service moving company in Las Vegas offering local, long-distance, interstate, and specialty moving services. Over the past two decades, we have helped thousands of businesses and families move their memories forward. Whether you need to move across the state or within the town, we’re the partner you can count on for all your local and long-distance moving needs. We are one of the top long-distance movers providing full-service moving, packing, and storage services for all our residential and commercial relocation clients. Our primary goal is to deliver 100% customer satisfaction in all we do, no matter where you’re going or when you need to be there.
Why Choose Us?
Hear what people say about us
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are moving with a tight budget, the winter season is the best! Most moving companies tend to charge less during winter as it’s off-season.
The cost of the move depends on a lot of factors such as:
- Time of Move: The month of the move and the day of the move is an important factor to determine the cost.
- Size of Move: Whether you are moving 1BHK, 2BHK, 3BHK, 4BHK, Office, or Studio.
- Type of Move: Pricing varies with the type of move – local, long-distance, or interstate.
- Accessibility: Elevator, Walk-up, or Ground Floor (on current and new location)
Any move under 50 miles (within a city or county) is considered a local move. Local moves are the most common type of move in the moving industry. Usually, moving companies charge their hourly rate for local moves.
You can expect the below services from full-service moving companies:
- Supplying all packing materials and supplies
- Packing and unpacking of your belongings
- Truck loading and unloading
- Transporting your belongings
- Disposal of packing materials
A bill of lading is a document issued by a carrier to acknowledge receipt of cargo for shipment. Although the term historically related only to carriage by sea, a bill of lading may today be used for any type of carriage of goods.
If you want your belongings to be covered in case of loss or damage during the transit, you need moving insurance. In a worst-case situation, you can protect yourself financially by paying a small fraction of your item’s total value. Free basic coverage is not enough for most people.
Usually, the moving companies do not include a gratuity in their pricing. So, if your movers do a satisfactory job, you can tip them as a good gesture! Consider tipping them $4-$5/hour per mover.