Commercial Relocation Services
As an experienced and reliable moving company, moveON moving has facilitated office moves for hundreds of businesses around the country.
Is your company moving to a new office? Let our professional office movers do all the heavy lifting for you.
Contact us for commercial movers that are professional, friendly and more affordable than you might think.
Why Do Businesses Require Office Movers?
We perform most of our commercial relocation services for companies that have outgrown their original locations and need to move to larger office spaces.
Your business may also need to engage our services because you’re opening a second location and need to move some of your office furniture and product stock.
Regardless of the reason for your office relocation, we can handle your business moving needs.
Whether your company is moving to a new office down the street or moving long distance, we’ll ensure that your items reach their new home safely and on schedule.
What Our Commercial Moving Services Include
An agreement with moveON moving isn’t just an arrangement for moving your business’s property to a new address. These are just a few of the benefits that our office movers provide.
- Initial consultation: During your initial consultation with moveON moving, we’ll speak with you over the phone to learn more about your office relocation requirements. If necessary, we’ll send someone to your business to learn more about your situation and determine what we’ll need to provide. We’ll do our best to construct a moving plan that satisfies your requirements while fitting within your budgetary constraints.
- Office furniture tear-down and packing: We’ll arrive with the necessary equipment to disassemble and protect your desks, chairs, cubicles and other large items. Our professional office movers will pack your property safely within our truck and transport your items to their destination.
- The right tools for the job: It isn’t easy to move heavy items while ensuring the safety of the facility, the items and the people moving those items. We have the back braces, ramps, dollies and floor protectors necessary to get the job done safely.
- Full inventory of your items: We understand that a company’s property is valuable and essential for day-to-day operation. When we load your items, we’ll create an inventory so both parties know exactly what we’re moving.
- Safe transportation anywhere in the country: At moveON moving, we use modern trucks that handle potholes and other mild road hazards without skipping a beat. In addition to our expert packing, our trucks help to ensure that your items will arrive at their destination safely.
- Short-term and long-term storage: Do you need a place to store some of your company’s items while you await the completion of your new facility? Our short-term and long-term storage options are more secure — and cost less — than self storage.
- Furniture setup at your new location: If you include our setup service as part of your office relocation package, we’ll reassemble your desks and cubicles upon arriving at your new location.
- Cleanup service: Relocating a business involves plenty of blankets, plastic wrap, pads, boxes and other packing materials. We’ll clean up our mess before we leave.
- Top-notch flexibility and service: We don’t just complete every move with the utmost in friendliness and professionalism; we also work within your schedule. Do you need to complete the move outside of your normal business hours or on the weekend to avoid disrupting your operations? Your customers are as important to us as they are to you. We can make it happen.
My Business Is Small. Why Can’t My Employees Complete the Move?
Our corporate moving services cost less than you might think. On the surface, it may seem as though you can save money by having your own workers perform the move — since you have to pay them either way.
The fact, though, is that they’ll have to do the work outside of normal business hours — so you’ll pay overtime.
Employee pay isn’t the only expense you’ll encounter if you relocate your own office. It’s unlikely that you have the insurance necessary to handle the liabilities associated with having your employees transport heavy items.
You’ll also need to rent a truck and pay for fuel. Don’t forget all of the money that you’ll spend on packing supplies. With material and equipment costs — along with salaries — you’re likely to spend more to have your employees do the move than you would pay us to do the job professionally.
As experienced office movers, we understand the risks and complications of moving heavy office furniture.
With our expertise, we’ll ensure that your desks, chairs, cubicles, computers, monitors and servers make it to their new location safely.
By letting us handle your office relocation, you’re also ensuring the continuity of your business during the moving process.
Let us worry about the logistics while you continue to serve your customers.
Expedited Commercial Moving Service Available
Does your company need to relocate on short notice?
Has your company encountered an unexpected event and need to move to a new location quickly? Ask us about our expedited office moving services.
For a reasonable surcharge, we’ll move your company to the top of the waiting list. Remember that other businesses also generally prefer to complete their moves after hours or on the weekend — so advance planning is crucial.
Start planning your office move now. Ask our specialists about availability and pricing.
Tips for Making Your Office Move Successful
- Find an organized individual within your company to serve as the head of the relocation project. That person should be the point of contact for employees’ questions about the move and should coordinate the packing of small items.
- Create a moving schedule well in advance. Plan every step of the businesses move. Make sure that all employees know what’s expected of them and when they’ll need to report to the new office location.
- Construct a plan for moving your employees if necessary. Your company may need to handle transportation, lodging and relocation of employees’ possessions. You may also need to arrange for temporary item storage. We handle employee moves for our clients — contact us for help.
- Hold a surplus sale in your office if you have old furniture or outdated technology that you don’t want to move. If you intend to sell computers, remove, sanitize or destroy all hard drives to avoid the accidental release of sensitive data.
- Use file boxes to transport your file folders without compromising your existing sorting scheme.
- Hire an IT consultant if necessary to help you set up your network and workstations in your new office location. You’ll want to get your wires run and your computers up and running as quickly as possible, and your existing IT staff may not be large enough to handle the task in a reasonable time frame.
- Label your boxes clearly when packing small items. In addition to labeling boxes with their contents, each box’s description should describe the room or desk where its contents belong. When it’s time to unpack the boxes, everyone can pitch in to complete the job quickly.